Did you know that MOVING is one of the top most stressful events in our lives? My goal as your REALTOR is to make sure that your next move is as stress-free as possible. In fact, my goal is to make sure that it is actually a rewarding and enjoyable experience. We don’t take this goal lightly as evidenced by our many 5 star reviews.
Selling your home can be a hassle or a breeze, depending on who you hire. The right choice can result in a well-presented listing with beautiful photos and an outstanding description, a strategic marketing plan and a smooth process. The wrong choice can result in blurry cell phone photos, no marketing, no showings, and a languishing listing and lack of offers.
According to Realtor.com these are the top 10 questions you should as a Real Estate Agent before working with them:
1. How long have you been a real estate agent?
2. What neighborhoods do you specialize in?
3. What’s your schedule and availability?
4. Do you work independently or with a team?
5. What percentage of your business is working with home buyers?
6. How many homes did you help buyers close in the past year?
7. How long does it typically take buyers you’ve worked with to find and purchase a home?
8. How will you determine what homes may match my wants and needs?
9. How many clients are you currently working with?
10. How will you keep in contact with me during the buying process, and how often?
Are you ready to ask ME these questions? Give me a call 678-559-7826!